In a word anything. We have enough space to look after all your possessions.
For the safety of all our customers and their goods, the following items cannot be stored unless previously agreed with us in writing:
- Aerosol cans
- Cash or securities
- Firearms or ammunitions
- Gas canisters
- Hazardous or toxic products
- High value or extremely precious goods
- Illegal goods
- Live animals or plants
- Pollutants, contaminated goods or waste
- Perishable goods
- Radioactive goods
With our lowest price guarantee we don’t just match our competitors price, we beat them, call us NOW to ensure you get the best possible price!
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. Saturday 9am to 2pm (Closed Bank Holidays & Christmas)
Our modern state of the art storage rooms are available as follows:
15 sq ft (ideal for Students) 25 sq ft, 30 sq ft, & 50 sq ft rooms suitable for most household storage.
75 sq ft, 100 sq ft up to 500 sq ft rooms for when more space is required. Room heights of up to 13 ft. ensure you get the best use of your space.
Your storage unit is securely padlocked by yourself and only you will have the key, nobody else, not even us. We also have state of the art 24/7 C.C.T.V. and monitored alarm systems.
You can store for as long as you need, No minimum or maximum stay – bills from just one week!. The notice period you have to give us is 14 days therefore you will never pay for space you do not need.
We have a range of suitable packing materials & supplies that you may purchase. We can help with any advice you might need.
Renting a space is easy and trouble free. To help you decide on what size you need, please phone us for advice or call in anytime during our office hours, alternatively our main pages act as a guide to what we offer.
Insurance cover is a requirement, either by providing a copy of your own insurance policy or taking our insurance as follows
Insurance available at a rate of £1.00 per thousand pounds of cover. Insurance available from £2,000 – £30,000.
- Form of PHOTO ID – such as a passport/driving licence
- Proof of address such as a utility bill / Council tax notice.
- A Padlock for your own secure storage unit (we can provide them if needed, for a nominal cost)
- Payment for an initial period is by Cash, credit and debit cards.
- You will be given a copy our T&C’s and an agreement which you will need to sign.